ABACORP has seen a lot in 23 years of business, throughout all of it we remain committed to our vision and company goals.
Our vision at ABACORP is to be a company that other companies desire to work with and team members who love to work at. Every year we reassess our company goals to align with continuous improvement. “How can we be the best we can be for our employees, customers and vendors?”
ABACORP focuses on American-made products using innovative technologies and high-quality standards at competitive rates. Innovation is key.
• To develop lifelong partnerships with our clients and vendors to ensure the highest level of quality in the manufacturing business.
• To create and develop the most efficient procedures and technologies in our manufacturing processes to keep cost low and quality high.
• Execute the highest level of practices and ethical standards throughout our business to create a healthy environment for our employees, clients, and vendors.
• Compete with the international manufacturing market to bring high quality American made parts to companies at the best rate possible.
• To create local job opportunities to build up the community.
The Corona-virus pandemic event that our nation is facing will prove challenging to us all, but it will not deter us from our vision and mission.
We want to assure our employees, customers and vendors that we are monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak very closely and have been using all resources at our disposal to make an informed decision. This includes information from the Center for Disease Control and the World Health Organization.
As of Monday, March 16th, ABACORP has implemented precautions and measures to ensure the safety of both our staff , customers, and vendors:
Entrance to our facility will be limited to essential personnel only.
Customer and vendor visits will be cancelled or postponed.
Drivers and delivery services will come under strict protocol to ensure social distance and a limited window of exposure.
Office and warehouse common areas will be disinfected on a daily basis.
CDC-recommended hygiene practices will be posted in all restrooms and common areas.
At ABACORP we consider our employees, customers, and vendors to be family. It’s possible that the next few months will pose unprecedented challenges, but we will survive and thrive the same way we always have - as a team.
If you have any questions or concerns, call us toll free at (818) 772-7671